Here is an exciting overview of our upcoming Chapter events. For the most up-to-date information, check out our website at http://www.psucentre.org or our Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/
1. CENTRE COUNTY CHAPTER SEPTEMBER HAPPY HOUR – At Champs Sports Grill, 1611 N Atherton St, State College in the back bar area on Friday, September 9, 2016 at 5:30 pm–7:30 pm. Please note the later time. Come join your fellow alumni to reminisce with cocktails, good food, and great conversation. Meet new members or bring some friends along with you to join the Chapter. There is a $5 charge for non-members which is waived if you become a member. Membership forms will be available to fill out.
2. PENN STATE HOMECOMING PARADE - The Centre County Chapter will be marching in the homecoming parade on Friday, October 7, 2016. If you are interested in marching or riding in the Molly Trolley, please contact Amy Farkas at firstname.lastname@example.org or 883-0808 by Wednesday, September 28. You must provide the name for each individual marching or riding , an email address and (if a Penn State Alumnus) class year. We will be putting out information to those who have signed up on what we will be wearing for our Chapter Theme, meeting location and time.
3. SPEND A SUMMER DAY 2016 - Spend a Summer Day was reported as a great success again this year! We want to thank our own Linda Rohrer for her continued support to organize all the volunteers. Much thanks to all of our Alumni Volunteers who greeted, answered questions and provided directions to our potential students and their families. Many said they were very impressed by the friendliness, dedication, energy, and love for Penn State by all of Alumni.
4. MEMBERSHP QUESTIONS - If you or a fellow alumni are not receiving our monthly newsletter and you want to check if your membership is paid up-to-date, contact Linda Rohrer at email@example.com with the subject line as “CCCPSAA Membership Status”. Please include your full name and address in the body of the email and Linda will be happy to check for you or phone her at (814) 238-8095. Our membership year runs from July 1st through June 30th. Annual membership dues remain a reasonable: $20/Individual, $25/Couple. Go to our chapter web page: http://www.psucentre.org, click on Membership and pay either by Credit Card, PayPal or download the membership form and return it with a check payable to CCCPSAA, write membership dues in the memo line. Being a member of the Alumni Association does not mean membership in the Centre County Chapter.
5. SAVE THESE DATES
- SEPTEMBER CHAPTER HAPPY HOUR @ Champs Sports Grill (back bar area), 1611 N Atherton St
Date: Friday, September 9, 2016
Time: 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- HOMECOMING PARADE
Date: Friday, October 7, 2016
*Please consider a tax deductible gift to the Centre County Chapter of the Penn State Alumni Association Endowed Scholarship or our Emergency Grant Fund for information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. ARE YOU ON FACEBOOK? Become a fan of the Centre County Chapter of the Penn State Alumni Association by Liking us on Facebook? You will find chapter updates, events, and more. Just go to http://www.facebook.com/