Dear CCCPSAA Members,
To all of our Center County Chapter Members, family, and friends we wish you the best for the Holiday Season! For the most up-to-date information, check out our website at http://www.psucentre.org or our Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/psucentre.org.
1. WISHING ALL OF OUR CENTRE COUNTY CHAPTER MEMBERS A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR - Watch for exciting events throughout the year! Hope you can join us for our monthly Happy Hours, exciting tours, our fund raiser ‘Night at the Races’! and our annual meeting.
2. CENTRE COUNTY CHAPTER JANUARY 2017 HAPPY HOUR - Our first Happy Hour of 2017 will be at Happy Valley Brewing Company,137 Elmwood St., State College on Thursday, January 12, 2017 from 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm. Join your fellow alumni downstairs in our usual location for cocktails, good food, and great conversation. Meet new members or bring some new friends along with you to join the Chapter. There is a $5 charge for non-members which is waived if you become a member. Membership forms will be available.
3. ‘NIGHT AT THE RACES’ Kick-off Planning Meeting – The Centre County Chapter will be having our second ‘Night at the Races’ on Saturday, May 20, 2017. We are having our initial planning meeting at the Hintz University House VCR Conference Room on Thursday, January 12, 2017 from 3:15 pm to 5 pm. We need volunteers to help on the committee with event planning and organization, finding sponsors, set-up, conduct and clean-up after the event. If you are interested in helping with the event, please email your name, email and phone number to Marti Duffy at firstname.lastname@example.org or come to the meeting. Parking is limited at Hintz so consider Fraser Street Garage. We appreciate and thank you for your help!
4. RECEIVE ANSWERS TO MEMBERSHP QUESTIONS - If you or a fellow alumni are not receiving our monthly newsletter and want to check if your membership is paid and up-to-date, you can contact Linda Rohrer at email@example.com with the subject line as “CCCPSAA Membership Status”. Please include your full name and address in the body of the email and Linda will be happy to check for you. You may also phone her at (814) 238-8095. Our membership year runs from July 1st through June 30th. The CCCPSAA membership year expires at the end of June. Dues remain a reasonable: $20/single and $25/couple. New members are always welcome! Membership in the Penn State Alumni Association is not required (but is encouraged) to join the Centre County Chapter. Go to our chapter web page: http://www.psucentre.org, Click on Membership and pay either by Credit Card or download the membership form and return it with a check payable to CCCPSAA, write membership dues in the memo line. Thank-you for your continued support! Membership in the Penn State Alumni Association does not include membership in the Centre County Chapter.
5. SAVE THESE DATES
- JANUARY 2017 CHAPTER HOLIDAY HAPPY HOUR @ Happy Valley Brewing Company, 137 Elmwood St., State College
Date: Thursday, January 12, 2017
Time: 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- CCCPSAA ‘NIGHT AT THE RACES ‘FUND RAISER FIRST PLANNING MEETING
Date:, Thursday, January 12, 2017
Time: 3:15 pm
Location: Hintz University House Conference Room
- Mark Your Calendars: Centre County Chapter ’Night at the Races” Fund Raiser
Date: Saturday, May 20, 2017
**Please consider a tax deductible gift to the Centre County Chapter of the Penn State Alumni Association Endowed Scholarship or our Emergency Grant Fund.
For information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.**
6. ARE YOU ON FACEBOOK? Become a fan of the Centre County Chapter of the Penn State Alumni Association by Liking us on Facebook? You will find chapter updates, events, and more. Just go to http://www.facebook.com/psucentre.org .