1. For the most up-to-date information, check out our website at http://www.psucentre.org or our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/
2. CENTRE COUNTY CHAPTER MARCH HAPPY HOUR - Our February Happy Hour is at CHAMPS Downtown, 139 South Allen St, State College on Friday, March 10, 2017 from 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm. Join your fellow alumni downstairs a new location for cocktails, good food, and great conversation. Meet new members or bring some new friends along with you to join the Chapter. There is a $5 charge for non-members which is waived if you become a member. Membership forms will be available.
3. IT’S COMING AGAIN – A ‘NIGHT AT THE RACES’ on Saturday, May 20, 2017. Mark your calendars. Tickets to the event go on sale Wednesday, February 15, 2017. Sponsorships are available. Get recognition with your business, organization, or family name on the placemat. For additional information, contact Marti Duffy at email@example.com. Tickets to the ‘Night at the Races’ are on sale for $25.00 which includes dinner, drink and one horse. You must have a ticket to enter the event. You can purchase as many extra horses at $10.00/ea. You do not need to be present to win. Must be 21 years of age to attend or purchase a horse. Tickets can be purchased through one of these chapter members; Alan @ firstname.lastname@example.org , Jack @ email@example.com , Janet @ firstname.lastname@example.org , Dale @ email@example.com , Carol @ firstname.lastname@example.org , and Marti @ email@example.com . Get your tickets today!
4. SAVE THE DATE – CCCPSAA Annual Meeting and Picnic, June 4, 2017 at 2:00 pm in the Hawbaker Pavilion at the Penn State Blue Course. The picnic will be catered by Hog Fathers. Our special guest speaker will be Jackie Esposito, Penn State Archivist speaking about ‘Dear Old State and It’s Traditions’. More details coming soon!
5. RECEIVE ANSWERS TO MEMBERSHP QUESTIONS - If you or a fellow alumni are not receiving our monthly newsletter and want to check if your membership is paid and up-to-date, you can contact Linda Rohrer at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line as “CCCPSAA Membership Status”. Please include your full name and address in the body of the email and Linda will be happy to check for you. You may also phone her at (814) 238-8095. Our membership year runs from July 1st through June 30th. The CCCPSAA membership year expires at the end of June. Dues remain a reasonable: $20/single and $25/couple. New members are always welcome! Membership in the Penn State Alumni Association is not required (but is encouraged) to join the Centre County Chapter. Go to our chapter web page: http://www.psucentre.org, Click on Membership and pay either by Credit Card or download the membership form and return it with a check payable to CCCPSAA, write membership dues in the memo line. Thank-you for your continued support! Membership in the Penn State Alumni Association does not include membership in the Centre County Chapter.
6. SAVE THE DATE
- MARCH CHAPTER HAPPY HOUR @ CHAMPS Downtown
- CENTRE COUNTY CHAPTER ’NIGHT AT THE RACES’ FUND RAISER
Date: Saturday, May 20, 2017
- CENTRE COUNTY CHAPTER ANNUAL MEETING
**Please consider a tax deductible gift to the Centre County Chapter of the Penn State Alumni Association Endowed Scholarship or our Emergency Grant Fund. For information contact us at email@example.com.**
- ARE YOU ON FACEBOOK? Become a fan of the Centre County Chapter of the Penn State Alumni Association by Liking us on Facebook? You will find chapter updates, events, and more. Just go to https://www.facebook.com/